· Residential fees are determined by:
· Type of appraisal (Determination of value)
· Type of property / home
· Complexity of the appraisal research
· Difficulty in obtaining data or finding comparable sale
· Turn-around time Type of report need by the Client
Full appraisals can cost between $300 - $5,000 with the standard "Bank" appraisal (URAR 1004) costing around $450.
Appraisals for legal purposes cost approximately $100 more due to the additional research and data checking.
Appraisal Reviews start at $150